Friday, May 16, 2008

I get my scrap room, but it's kinda sad

I will finally have a room dedicated to scrapbooking. The sad part is that in order to have this, it means that Beth has decided to move out. She isn't moving far, so I'll still see a lot of her and Ethan, but it's still going to be a lot different. I knew this day would be coming, but wasn't looking forward to it.

Tonight she showed me the townhouse she is moving into for the next year while her husband is deployed to Iraq. It is nice. We went and bought her some pots and pans, cooking utensils and a toaster, as well as dishes, glasses and silverware. Beth will be getting Pat's furniture from his Mom's. Jane is also giving Beth a sleeper sofa. So she really doesn't have a lot more to buy.

After Beth has completely moved out, Andy is taking over her room. I will be taking over Andy's room as my scrap room. Luckily I already like the color on the walls, so I'll just have to move all my stuff in and then figure out how I'm going to decorate the room. It will be fun!

I probably won't get much scrapping done this weekend, but it will be well worth it because I will have a dedicated area for scrapping. I won't have any excuses then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!