Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Been Busy Moving My Daughter

Boy, it's been busy since last Friday. We've been moving Beth into her apartment, and we still have more stuff to move. I haven't been able to do any scrapping, but soon I'll have my scrap room all set up and will be able to scrap as often as I want. It sure will be nice to not have to drag all my scrapping stuff out to the kitchen to scrap and then have to drag it back to storage.

I'm really looking forward to the long weekend. It will give me time to get everything done around the house that needs to be. Hopefully I can squeeze in some time to work on Beth's wedding scrapbook as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You will love having a scrap room of your own. I got mine the same way. Got rid of kids... got a room of my own. LOL

    Believe me, you will really learn to enjoy your kids more when you are not having to do the day to day living with them. There's no curfew arguments, no "clean up your mess" yelling. You just get to enjoy their friendships. I love being the mom of grown ups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!