Friday, June 08, 2007

TGIF!!!

I'm sure glad the weekend is here! I had been thinking it was one day ahead all week, which made for a really long week.

Yesterday I got my hair cut. My hair was past my shoulders, but know it is above my shoulders and is "spikey" in back. I'll try to post before and after pictures tomorrow. I went to a new stylist with Jennifer, and I really like the way she did my hair. Our appointments were at 7:30, and I didn't get home until afte 11:00! It took longer because Jennifer got her hair colored. I only got a cut. I'm going to call and make an appointment for highlights.

Tonight Beth took Andy and I to dinner at Family Affair. I saw Steve and Connie (Steve & Tim's parents) there. We talked for a bit, and then I joined the kids at the table so we could order. Then as they were leaving, they stopped by our table and talked some more. It was nice to see them, since it's been quite a while since the last time. I've known them since I was in grade school. Their oldest son, Steve, was one of my first boyfriends. Their other son, Tim, was one of my boyfriends in grade school too. Steve and Tim are also a couple of Russ' best friends.

I checked Andy's grades on line tonight and he is passing to 8th grade! YEAH!!! I have already warned him that next year if he has any missing assignments, he will not be playing video games during the week. Hopefully that is incentive enough for him.

Well, as soon as Beth gets home from picking up Kevin, I'm heading to bed. I have to go shopping in the morning for Andy's birthday present. Beth is going with me. In the afternoon tomorrow, Beth has to work, and Andy and I are going to Alex's graduation party. I hope to also do some scrapbooking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!