Sunday, October 13, 2013

Two Birthday Cards

I've been MIA, but I've been busy scrapping! I have to take pictures of the layouts I have completed and will post them after I do.

Here are two birthday cards that I made.



The first card was for my friend Chris' husband Tom. He likes to camp, so this porcupine cut is from the Cricut cartridge Campin' Critters and is cut at 2 3/4". I can't remember which cartridge I cut the camp fire from. All solid cardstock, including the card base, is Bazzill, and the patterned paper is from The Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza paper pack. This is an A2 card.

The second card, also an A2 card, was for my Grandson's birthday. He loves Angry Birds! I received the tutorial on how to make the Angry Bird characters (using Stampin' Up! punches) from Dennyse Ayala Gonzales (on Facebook). I used the Cuttlebug A2 Happy Birthday embossing folder on the card base. All cardstock is Bazzill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!