Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Birthday Cards for my Daughter

My daughter turned 25 today, and here are the cards I made for her.

The card from her boys:


I used the Create A Critter 2 Cricut cartridge. The penguin, party hat and party horn are on page 29 of the handbook. The penguin was cut at 3 1/2", and the party hat and party horn were cut at 2 1/4". All solid cardstock is Recollections and the patterned cardstock is from The Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza paper pack. This is an A2 size card, which is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". The purple layer (both on the front and inside) measures 5 1/4" x 4" and the patterned cardstock (both on the front and inside) measures 5" x 3 3/4". I used a scrap piece of cardstock to stamp the outside sentiment on, and stamped the inside sentiment on a 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" cream cardstock. The sentiment on the front and inside are from the CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set. I also used 3D foam dots to pop the penguin.

Here is a picture of my Gypsy's screen showing the cuts for the penguin and party accessories.

The card from me:


I used the Groovy Times Cricut cartridge to cut the smiley face with flowers. It is on page 43 of the handbook. I cut this at 3 1/4". All the solid cardstock is Recollections, and this patterned cardstock is also from The Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza paper pack. This is an A2 size card, which is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". The blue mat (both on the front and inside) measures 5 1/4" x 4", and the patterned cardstock (both on the front and inside) measures 5" x 3 3/4". The solid cardstock inside with the sentiment stamped on it measures 4 1/4" x 3". The sentiment on the inside of the card is from one of the stamp sets that is bundled with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I also used 3D foam dots on this card to pop the smiley face.

Here is a picture of my Gypsy's screen showing the smiley face cuts.


Thanks for visit and I hope you'll stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!