Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Shower Card

My daughter is going to a baby shower and asked me to make a card. This is what I came up with.



This is a 7" x 5" card. The striped cardstock mat on the front and inside is 6 3/4" x 4 3/4" and the white mat on the inside is 6 1/4" x 4 1/4". The striped cardstock is from the My Mind's Eye Party Time stack and all solid cardstock is Recollections.

The cut on the front is from the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge (page 63) cut at 3 1/2". The blocks on the inside are from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge (page 124) cut at 1 1/2". The sentiment is from the Close To My Heart New Arrival stamp set, and is stamped with Close To My Heart's Archival Blank ink pad.

Here are pictures of my Gypsy screens I used to make the cuts.



I used the hide and contour feature on my Gypsy for the Layer 2 cut because there were three colors needed for the different items on that layer.  I forgot to take a picture of all my papers on my mat.

I hope my daughter's friend likes the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love the clothes line theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! This cut was very delicate as the posts and clothesline are thin.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!