Saturday, June 08, 2013

CricutDIVA Design Team Birthday & Graduation Cards

For the CricutDIVA DesignTeam Blog, I made the following birthday and graduation cards.

First is the birthday card I made.


All cardstock is Recollections. This is an A2 card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). The yellow layer is 5 1/4" x 4". The car is from the Groovy Times Cricut cartridge (page 49) and was cut at 2". I used my Gypsy to lay out all the cuts on my mat, and here is a screenshot of my Gypsy and a picture of my mat:



I ended up not using the white stars for the windshield of the car, because it was so small that it didn't cut well. Instead, I used a white gel pen to put the star on the windshield. I used an EK Success tag punch to make the tag and sentiment on the front and inside of the card is from the Close To My Heart Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set. I then added silver Queen and Co. pearls to the front. The yellow mat on the inside of the card measures 5" x 3 3/4", and the white mat measures 4 3/4" x 3 1/2". 

Now let me show you the graduation card I made. It is a tri-shutter card, which is the first one that I've made.





The dark blue solid cardstock for the base is Bazzill, and the patterned paper is from the SEI Field Notes paper pack. I used the Paper Dolls Teen Scene Cricut cartridge to cut the girl graduate (page 30) at 5". The cap was cut at 2 1/4" using the Creative Memories This & That Cricut cartridge. The sentiment is from the TPC Studio Class Act Stamp set.

I also used my Gypsy to make the cuts, and here is the screenshot of my Gypsy as well as pictutes of my mat.



I hope you enjoyed my cards. Also, please remember to visit the CricutDIVA Design Team Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!