Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Layout!

I have been working on this layout since the 4th of July.  It took longer because I could only get in a little bit of time here and there.  I went out of the box on this one as I've never split a title  between the two pages.  The idea for this layout came from a lady saying that Ethan should have been named Christopher because he looks like Christopher Robin.  Anyway, here is the layout.

2 Page View

Page 1

Page 2

I used DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack for the patterned background.  All other cardstock is Bazzill.  I used the Pooh Font Cricut cartridge for the title and all other die cuts are from Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge.  I cut the title at a height of 1 3/4 inches using the letter and shadow.  Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger were all cut at a height of 3 inches.  The Frame was cut at a width of 6 1/2 inches and a height of 8 1/2 inches. The Hundred Acre Wood sign was cut at a height of 2 inches, the Treehouse was cut at a height of 3 inches and the Bee and Bee Hive were cut at a height of 2 1/2 inches.

I used my Gypsy to cut all the layers.  Here is the screen shot of my Gypsy and paper on the mat for Pooh and Tigger.



Here is the screen shot of my Gypsy and the paper on the mat for Piglet and Eeyore.



Here is the screen shot of my Gypsy and the paper on the mat for the sign and treehouse.

Here is the screen shot of my Gypsy for the title (I forgot to take a picture of the paper on the mat).


Here is the screen shot of my Gypsy and the paper on the mat for the bee and bee hive.


I didn't take a picture of the screen shot or paper on the mat for the frame.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! i love the Pooh figures peeking out!!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!