Thursday, May 28, 2009

This Seems Like the Longest Short Work Week!

I know this is a short work week, but it sure does seem like a long one! I wish the weekends would seem as long.

At least when I get home from work, Ethan comes running to me and gives me a kiss. It's so cute! He sure is developing quite a personality. He likes to play and giggle a lot. At the store he'll sit in the cart and just chatter away. Then when I answer him by saying "Is that right?", he'll start shaking his head no. Sometimes he shakes his head so fast that he gets dizzy.

Hopefully tomorrow when I get home from work I can start cutting out the animals on my Cricut for Ethan's alphabet book. I can't wait to work on it and see Ethan's face when I get it done. He loves books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!