Thursday, January 10, 2008

ACHIEVE

After seeing a post today on the CKMB, I chose my word for 2008 . . . . ACHIEVE. I chose this word because I plan to achieve all of the goals that I have set for myself this year.

First and foremost is to make a budget and stick with it! No more caving in to my whims or those of my kids. I also want to set aside a lot more time for scrapbooking and start using all the supplies that I have stocked up on, as well as all the fun tools I've accumulated.

Some other goals are: spend even more quality time with my family, update my blog on a regular basis, lose weight, walk a lot more and start saving money early for Christmas so I'm not scraping it together at the last minute. I'm sure I'll be adding more goals the more I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!