Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mickey 2nd Birthday Card




I made this card for my grandson's 2nd birthday. It is an A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2"). I used Recollections cardstock for the base and all solid cardstock used. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up!. I believe it is the Regal paper collection.

For the front of the card, I cut the patterned paper at 4 x 5 1/4". I cut the solid blue at 3 1/2 x 4 3/4". I used the Micky & Friend Cricut cartridge to cut Mickey Mouse at 3 1/2". I used the Pooh & Friends Cricut cartridge to cut the birthday hat at 1 1/2". I used the Mickey Font Cricut cartridge to cut the number 2 at 1 1/4".

For the inside of the card, I cut the patterned paper at 4 x 5 1/4". I cut the white layer at 3 x 4 1/4". I used the Close To My Heart Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set (which is retired) to stamp the sentiment with CTMH's Ruby exclusive ink. The birthday hat on the inside was cut from the Pooh & Friends Cricut cartridge, but I can't remember what size because I was originally going to use it on Mickey but it was too big.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!