I finally had time to finish my Christmas cards and will be putting them in the mailbox today. Here it is:
The base of the card and the patterned paper is by The Paper Studio, the white cardstock is from my stash, the corners were punched with a Martha Stewart punch, Santa and the elf are the Christmas Cheer stamps from Close To My Heart and I colored in the images with Copic markers. It doesn't show in the picture, but I used Martha Stewart glitter on Santa's mustache and beard.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Monday, December 05, 2011
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Hello and welcome to the Sophie Blog Hop! You should have arrived her from Maria's blog.
This hop will feature projects made using the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge Sophie, which is the first cartridge of the second year of the Circle. All of the bloggers participating in today's blog hop are Cricut Circle members. If you happened to just stop by my blog and want to start at the beginning, please visit Michele's blog.
I made two Christmas ornaments - a snowflake and a Christmas tree. These were both cut at a height of 5 1/2 inches.
I used paper, eyelets and ribbon from my stash. Here are close ups of the ornaments.
I normally don't pair prints together, but I really like the way the Christmas tree turned out.
I do have blog candy to give away, and here it is:
In order to win, you need to leave a comment and include a way to get in touch with you if you are chosen as the winner. I will be drawing the winner, using random.org, Monday evening. It's not necessary to become a follower to win, but I'd love it if you do.
I hope you are enjoying the Sophie Blog Hop.
The next stop on this hop is Diane.
In case you get lost, here is the entire blog lineup:
1. Michele - http://www.michelegreen.com/
2. Tammy - http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
3. Jen from Confessions of a Scrapaholic - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/
4. Liz - http://liz-lavendarandroses.blogspot.com/
5. Paulette - http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
6. Megan - http://peacockpaperie.blogspot.com/
7. Maria - http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/
8. Brenda - http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
9. Diane - http://dianesdribble.blogspot.com/
10. Sharon - http://designsbysharon.blogspot.com/
11. Alma's Pink Life - http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
12. Rexann - http://ibecircled.blogspot.com/
13. Cindy - http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14. Marie - http://craftelicious.blogspot.com/