Sunday, September 25, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I'd like to thank Lisa B at Addicted to the Cricut for awarding my blog the "Butterfly Award"!
To accept the award, I must answer the following questions and then pass the award on to 10 other blogs.
1. Name my favorite color - Pink
2. Name my favorite song - We've Got Tonight by Bob Seger
3. Name my favorite dessert - Creme Brulee
4. What 'wizzes' me off at the moment? Rude drivers
5. My favorite pet - Dog
6. Black or white? Both
7. Biggest fear - Not being able to see my family
8. Best feature - My eyes
9. Everyday attitude - Make the best of each moment
10. What is perfection? Unconditional love of my children and grandson
11. Guilty pleasure - Chocolate ice cream
12. When I am upset I... go to my scrap room
I would like to present the "Butterfly Award" to...
Cool Beans by L.B. http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
Friday, September 09, 2011
Unfortunately, my Grandma passed away on Friday, September 2, 2011. I told my Mom that I wanted to make a memory board for my Grandma's funeral, which ended up being two boards. I kept them simple so the photo could really shine. I used the Storybook Cricut cartridge for the title. The mats for the photos were from a kit my Mom had. Here are pictures of the boards.