Saturday, February 08, 2014
Valentine's Day Blog Hop!
Welcome to our 2014 Valentine's Day Blog Hop! You should have reached here from RockinRenee's Blog. If you are just joining us, please start at RockinRenee's Blog. There are so many great projects and I don't want you to miss a single one! Today we are highlighting Valentine's Day inspired projects.
I made a treat bag topper for this blog hop.
For the base of the topper, I used the oblong shift and shadow shift cuts on page 46 of the Elegant Edges cartridge. I cut this at 7". The hearts are from the Simply Charmed cartridge on page 30. I cut them at 2" using the shadow feature. The face on the dark pink heart is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment (PK-490) and I used the 1 3/8" face. Happy Valentine's Day is from Close To My Heart and was from the Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set. All solid cardstock is Close To My Heart and the patterned cardstock is from SEI. I purchased the treat bags at the grocery store.
Thank you for joining me. Your next stop on the hop is with gonescrappin.
Here is the entire blog list:
1. RockinRenee - http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
2. HappyScrapper64 - http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
3. gonescrappin - http://scrappycol.blogspot.com/
4. Hrvatica - http://www.croatiancrafter.blogspot.com/
5. Scootingranny - http://scootingrannysworld.blogspot.com/
6. MamaC - http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/
7. Greenie8705 - http://ginabeanacrafts.blogspot.com/
8. MariaJ - http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/
9. Di&Co - http://creatingislikebreathing.blogspot.com/
10. Dragonfly50 - http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/
11. TiffysMom - http://angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com/
12. "Violette" - http://whimsical-treasures.blogspot.com/
13. cricutaddicted - http://scrappingformorefun.blogspot.com/
14. LoriSjogren - http://singingshell.blogspot.com/
15. Scrapalette - http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/