Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bird Birthday Card

One of my best friend's birthday was this month, and here is the card I made for her.


All solid cardstock is Recollections, and the patterned paper mats are from The Paper Studio Primrose and Sparrow paper pack. This is an A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). The floral patterned paper mat measures 4" x 5 1/4" and the pink patterned paper mat measures 3 3/4" x 5". The bird is from the Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge and was cut a 2 1/2". The banner and Happy Birthday stamp are from the Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners stamp set and framelits set.

I used my Gypsy to position all the layers of the bird on my mat, and here is a picture of my Gypsy's screen.


Thanks for stopping by to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!