Sunday, November 03, 2013

Two Halloween Cards and a Wedding Card

I made two Halloween cards at a crop last week, and here they are:


These are A2 size cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2") I used Create A Critter 2 to make both of these cards. The Owl Witch and the Ghost Pirate were both cut at 3 1/2". All solid cardstock is Bazzill and the patterned paper is from the DCWV Halloween and Fall stack. The outside sentiment on the Owl card is from The Stamps of Life, and the sentiments are from past CTMH Stamp of the Month sets. The gems on the Owl card are from Queen & Co. The background mat on the Ghost card is from Elegant Edges and was cut at 4".

Here are screen shots of my Gypsy for cutting the Owl and Ghost.

Here is the wedding card I made and gave to the bride and groom last night.


This is also an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2"). I cut the mat for the outside at 4 x 5 1/4" and embossed it with the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and used a sponge to apply the yellow ink. On the inside, the bottom mat is 4 x 5 1/4" and the top mat is 3 3/4 x 5". I used the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge to cut the car at 2 1/2" and the Just Married sign at 1 3/4". I also used the "negative" of one of the cuts on the inside of the card and used a Studio G stamp to stamp I Do. I used a wooden block stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby for the Congratulations sentiment. I added a Recollections heart gem to the front of the card. All cardstock is Bazzill.

Here is my Gypsy screen for this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love these. Make sure you link up at FCCB its an anything goes challenge http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked my bokeh project! Your cards are darling, those images are so cute and the pattern papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! You chose great images and I love the background paper on your Halloween cards. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Thanks for playing with FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Halloween cards, they turned out really cute! I like the owl the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!