Sunday, August 25, 2013

2 New Layouts

Yesterday I went to a friend's house and we did some scrapbooking. It was a fun time! Here are the two layouts I completed.



The first layout is a Simply Stitched kit that I won at a crop. It was a very easy and quick layout to complete. Here are close ups of the two pages separately.



My friend gave me the page title and photo mats for the second layout. I then made a journaling box to match. I added Queen and Co. flowers to the bottom of the journaling box and 3 Birds buttons on the second page. Here are close ups of the two pages.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, The baby is such a cutie pie! I love the pages you have created for her. The papers, embellies and layouts fit perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!