Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fall Layout

I actually found time to make a 2 page layout, and here it is.




The base cardstock is Wausau cardstock and it's a shiny gold. All the solid cardstock is Recollections. I used the Pooh Font Set Cricut cartridge to cut "fall fun" at 1 3/4" using the Wood feature. I cut the leaves from the 3 Birds Straight From The Nest Cricut cartridge at 6". I inked the top of the title and the edges of the leaves with CTMH's Chocolate Exclusive Ink pad using a dauber.

Here is a screenshot of my Gypsy, and you'll see that I used the hide/contour feature to hide one of the leaves I didn't want.


It sure felt good to fit in some scrapbooking! Hopefully I can get more done this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I need to find my mojo again. I really want to do some layouts, but when I sit down to work my ideas are no where to be found. Ugh. Thank you for the inspiration. OH, and I LOVE my GYPSY. Can't work without it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!