Saturday, June 02, 2012

CTMH June Stamp of the Month Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card I made using Close To My Heart's (CTMH) June 2012 Stamp of the Month.  All stamped images are from this stamp set.  The background paper is from the CTMH Dotty For You paper pack and the white cardstock is CTMH White Daisy.  I used Martha Stewart punch around the page punches on the white cardstock.  I stamped the images using CTMH's Archival Blank Exclusive Ink Pad, and colored the image with CTMH's watercolor pencils.  I then added a sun eyelet that I had in my stash.



If you are interest in purchasing CTMH products, you may visit my website at http://brendahalstead.ctmh.com/.  I'd appreciate new customers to build my business.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the little balloon bunch stamp!
    Thank you for your kind words on to me on the Circle Message Board today!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love dotty paper and the lacey technique you did on the white cardstock is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!