Thursday, October 14, 2010

Think Pink Weekly Challenge


The Cricut Circle Blog is having a Think Pink Weekly Challenge, so I made this bridal shower invitation. I used the following Cricut cartridges: Accent Essentials ( I used my Gypsy to change the scalloped squares into rectangles. The pink one is cut at 6" wide x 4" high and the white one is cut at 5" wide x 3" high.); Wedding Solutions Cartridge (Banner cut at 6" wide x 2.03" high); Tie The Knot ("Bridal Shower" cut at 5.35" wide x 1.35" high); and Sweethearts (Umbrella - base and layer cut at 2.50" high and my Gypsy automatically calculated the width). All cardstock used is Bazzill, the patterned paper for the umbrella is from a QVC scrapbook kit, the silver paper is Paper Studio (from Hobby Lobby). I used the I-rock and I-rock gems on the umbrella tips, and a Sakura Glitter Gelly Roll pen on the lines on the umbrella and banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!