Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend

This past weekend was a very busy one! I went to Sauders for a weekend crop on Friday and Saturday. I met Wendy and Sheila at Chili's at Spring Meadows at 9 a.m. on Friday and then we headed to Wauseon to hit Walmart and get breakfast. After breakfast, we headed to Sauders to start scrapping! They served a burrito/taco buffet for dinner, with a wonderful Chocolate Fluff dessert. Michelle from Wisconsin joined us about 4 p.m. We scrapped until almost 2 a.m.

Saturday morning we got up about 8 a.m., had breakfast and headed back to scrap some more. We went to The Barn for lunch, and I was stuffed! I used my Gypsy for every single thing I did. It sure is so much easier to cut things on the Cricut using my Gypsy! I left to head home about 4:30 p.m. so I could get home to start getting stuff done for Ethan's birthday party on Sunday.

Ethan's birthday party was at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday. It was a cool day, so we had to be in the house. It was a little crowded, but Ethan had fun. We grilled hot dogs on the grill, had potato salad, macaroni & cheese and chips & dip. I decorated a SpongeBob Square Pants cake and Beth made cupcakes. We served vanilla ice cream squares with the cake / cupcakes.
Here is a picture of the card I made for Ethan at my weekend crop. I used my Gypsy to cut out the bug (from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge), balloon (from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge) and the 2 (from the Don Juan cartridge). I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on the orange cardstock. All cardstock is Bazzill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!