Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cricut Class & Trip To Washington

Thursday I took a Cricut class at Magical Memories, and it was a lot of fun! I learned a lot about the Cricut that I didn't know. Also, I got to meet Wendy from the CKMB and we are taking the second Cricut class in September together too. I'm going to sign up for the September crop today and Wendy is too, so that will be a lot of fun.

A week from Tuesday, Dad and I are flying out to Washington to see Larry and his family. Also, Larry is giving me his minivan since he can't take it to Portugal with him and I need a car. It will probably be kind of a long trip back, but it will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Brenda. I was surprised to see I made it into a post.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!