Thursday, July 03, 2008

July Already!!!

It's so hard to believe that half the year is over already! That sure went by fast.

Beth has been working a lot lately, so I've been watching Ethan a lot more. He's fun to have around, but sure puts a damper on my scrapping and housework. Oh well, it'll all be waiting for me. It's so much more important to continue bonding with Ethan.

I have to start working on an alphabet book that I want to make for Ethan's first birthday. I'd better get started soon since his birthday is in October. After I complete that, I think I'll start my Christmas cards so I don't run out of time like I have the last two years.

I'm having a cook out at my house tomorrow for the 4th. Nothing special, just hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans and au gratin potatoes. I want to get some pictures of Ethan's face tomorrow night when the neighbors shoot off their fireworks. They get the big ones like the city shoots off.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to get Xmas done in July...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure would be nice to have the Christmas cards done in July, but I haven't made much progress yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are very inspiring and appreciated!